2010年1月4日月曜日

New Year's Resolution

Today being the first Monday & the first working day of the year 2010, here are my resolutions for this year:

  • Exercise more & develop healthier eating habits. Seriously, my weight is creepin up and entering a new decade certainly didn't boost my metabolism.. I'm ALMOST the same weight I was when I was preggo!
  • Spend less. I HAVE to stop buying on impulse. Maybe spending less time in malls will help :p
  • Learn to sew. A new-ish goal (compared to the previous two, which I've had since a couple years back), which will help in several ways: help me develop a new hobby & channel my creativity, help curb my spending (in line with reso #2).
  • Work more effectively. I frequently procrastinate at work by trawling the net (which is kinda what I'm doing right now..), and then have to work overtime or bring work home.. which is NOT fun and seriously damages my sense of achievement for the day, which is rather depressing.
Still lots more I'd like to achieve this year, but I think I'll keep it short and simple somewhat, so it'll seem less burdensome.

Okay, time to get back to work again. *shutting down my firefox window*...

0 件のコメント: